We got some tickets to the circus through my Mother of Multiples group........I thought that kids would like it, but was a little
leery of taking them by myself, since it was in the middle of the day and I figured I wouldn't be able to bring the stroller........at times it was difficult, like trying to make sure they didn't touch anything when we went into the bathroom and trying to figure out what the boys wanted sometimes.....trying to keep track of all three of them in crowds walking in and out was a bit stressful too, but over all it was a successful adventure!

we got there just as it was starting......I thought the kids might be scared, as it was dark and VERY loud.......but they weren't...............they were mesmerized!

the kids
especially loved the elephants
I thought that maybe we had missed them, as they were just going back behind the curtain when we got there......but we lucked out......they came out again
I liked the horses too, but it was hard for me to watch them the whole time, as the boys were needing something I think

I liked the tigers too.............such beautiful animals.......so dangerous too!
My sweet little girl blew me away too.................after we had gotten back to the car and everyone was buckled in and I was just pulling out she said "Mommy, thank you so much for taking us to that. I had a great time!"........completely unsolicited..........I actually felt appreciated for once!
No comments:
Post a Comment