Sunday, September 27, 2009

One Great Concert

Ok, so I'm jumping around again, but since these are recent and I really got excited about them I thought I would post these first........I really should be resting (or working on balancing the check book - that's what I came upstairs to do).......I had a migraine this morning when I woke up......it's time to break down and go to the chiropractor, I've been waking up every day with a headache for awhile now.............but this morning it was bad! The kind that throbs when you lay down, so I have to sit up and then crank my neck back to help relieve just some of the pressure.....I was starting to get nauseous too......but luckily, I took something for it as soon as I got up (and ate like 2 bites of my yogurt.....and more importantly........managed to keep it down! After a few hours of rest (yeah right, with three screaming kids in the house.....quiet, what's quiet?) I am feeling quite a bit better.......the kids were all crying, so I got up to try and help, but then with all the noise I realized I wasn't quite feeling up to all that......so I escape upstairs for awhile longer..........


ANYWAY.....I digress...................on to the P!NK concert!

We thought we had gotten a late start......but when we go there it seemed like they had just opened the doors, as the line to get in was hundreds of people deep......we made it with plenty of time!

Her entrance.......she dropped down from the ceiling. And although she had separated her shoulder the week before she did not disappoint.......she was dancing all over the stage and as you can see here, hanging from ropes.

So many costume changes too.......she looks GREAT! She is totally ripped!!......oh, wouldn't that be nice : ))))))


In-between songs she would talk to the audience......very real....very down to earth....and performed songs even from her first album........some she really rocked the show......then others were mellow and almost aucapella (sp?).......One of my favorite songs....."Dear Mr. President"


She had me up out of my seat almost the whole time.........."Fun house"

The finale.......she was in this sling and the floor opened up and she was dunked in some water....and came back up........VERY dramatic.........I just LOVED it!!!.....I sooooooo should have brought my video camera!!!

No comments: