Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Girls Concert

I haven't been to a concert in YEARS.......then, we just happened to go to two in one week (plus the recent symphony............supporting the arts!)
Unfortunately....................the Miley Cyrus concert wasn't exactly what we expected.........It was all her brand new material, that just came out................quite different from her past music...............the girls didn't know the songs................and didn't like them. There was only about 4 songs that they knew...........


We didn't tell them that we were going until right before we left for the concert......

Getting dressed up for Hannah Montana

waiting outside.......now they were getting excited

Sidney always just wants to see what we came there for.......she doesn't like commentary.....or opening acts..............she just wants to get to it!

She had a lot of dancers with her

A song she knows........Maddie's is enjoying herself a little

Sidney says "I think I know this song"

She had quite a few outfit changes too.............all different variations of hot pants



this part was pretty cool!

Dancing

she was really getting into it.......throwing her hair around a lot.......
We spent like twice as much on these tickets as my P!NK tickets (which I LOVED!!!) and Sidney and Madeline were asking to go before the concert was even over (and I had made Sidney take a nap). Today she told me "I'm not loving her anymore Mom"..........Miley is definitely outgrowing her Hannah Montana persona and trying to make her own place in the music industry.......I just wish we would have known that before we shelled out all that money.

No comments: