For some unknown reason I woke up at 3:45 AM this morning......before Roman's alarm clock had even gone off......well, it did just 15 minutes later.....and again.....and again......I was even still awake after the third time it had gone off......when he turned it off and didn't get up....he ended up getting up just a few minutes later.......and even though he mostly gets ready downstairs, and tries to be quiet.....I could still hear him...........I kept thinking I heard Sidney making her way to our room too......so I kept sitting up to look for her.....I may have fallen back to sleep for a few minutes here and there.....but then I heard him leave around 5 AM.....then just before 5:30 AM.....when I had literally just fallen back to sleep......here comes Sidney........It was already light out, but I can usually get her to go back to sleep after a little while when I tell her that it's WAY too early to get up! Well, she had these little papers that came with a doll in a locket she recently got and she was spreading them out all over the place......and wanted me to read the names of each of them.......I was like "Ok, I am awake now!" But I wanted her to still try and rest......so I offered to go get her some milk and juice.......and of course she wanted to come with me....and we got her letter factory video.........back upstairs.........I got the towels that I had washed the day before to fold........but I was getting tired......I tried to lay my head down to rest, but Sidney still wanted me to tell her the dolls names......and was complaining that it wasn't loud enough......I think I had literally JUST fallen asleep when they were on like W or Y.......then she wanted to play the game.......she can move the cursor with the remote, but sometimes needs help identifying which letter to move it too.........she must have restarted the video herself.....because the next thing I know it's on again.........but it was loud (at least if you're trying to sleep).......and she likes to move around and talk to me and wanted to get into my makeup.........I kept telling her "just let Mommy rest for a little bit honey, it's too early to be getting into all that" (and heck, these days I rarely even get the chance to put makeup on....)
We eventually got moving and I got the boys up and was trying to get Sidney to write/draw in her Grandpa's card so I could get them mailed.........it took FOREVER to get out the door.......then the dog wanted to come......she ran out the door and jumped in the car before I even had a chance to grab her.......I was just going to go to the post office and back.......so she wouldn't be in a hot car too long........then after much running around by the kids at the post office and getting told not to play with the blinds......and not to climb on the racks that hold the boxes and envelopes and not to run around, to stay by Mommy........Carter actually bit me on my hip! We've had problems with him biting lately.......he's bit Roman, Sidney, Cameron, my Mom......and I'm not sure if he bit himself last week, or if Cameron did it.......I couldn't get a straight answer from them........well, today I finally got it! So, I thought that was going to be our excitement for the day and that I could get back home and try to work on the house some more.....as I still haven't caught up from being gone this weekend......but Sidney says "We're not just going home, are we?"............So after a quick trip to the bank......and a not so quick trip to get something to eat..... Sidney had to go to the bathroom......even though she swore she didn't the many times I asked her before we left the house....(meanwhile, the poor dog is roasting out in the car) we finally make it to the park.........all the while Sidney whining about how her car seat is not tight enough, or too tight, or how she wants out and doesn't like her seat.......plus she sticks her belly out (and didn't like the shoulder covers......which I can't find anymore to put back on........) and that scratches or leaves marks on her neck....we dropped the dog off at home and headed to the park.........by the time we left, both of the boys cheeks were so red and Carter really looked wiped out.........I said "naps for everyone when we get home".........of course, Sidney objected..........but after laying the boys down I made her lay down with me in her room for 10 minutes........I told her if she didn't fall asleep, then she could get up and take a quiet time.......well, on the third fishy.........just after 10 minutes (I made her stay a little longer as she kept getting up and wasn't really resting, she fell asleep)...........now let's hope she'll go to bed tonight!......Guess I should try to get something done.......I think I already hear one of the boys stirring.......
No comments:
Post a Comment