Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Goofing Off Around the House

There are so many random pics from around the house......I love taking pictures of my kids! Lately Sidney has taken to picking up the camera too and took quite a few of these.....

chillin' on the couch with Daddy
Lately the boys have been taking a loooooong time to fall asleep for their naps, so one day I put them in a crib together to just play for awhile...............amazingly, they eventually fell asleep.
I love pictures of sleeping kiddos! It's just so peaceful.... (Carter is on the bottom of the picture)

Sidney took this one of Cameron.........I thought it turned out kind of neat

all smiles!!

this is just one of the pics of Daisy that Sidney has taken.........she loves to follow her around with the camera.

ok, please don't look at my forever messy kitchen..............I put this one in because Sidney took it


this box is actually for Sidney's dress up, but the kids all love to climb and play in it........leaving the dress up sprawled all over the place!

Carter......playing with my sunglasses......getting lovely little fingerprints all over them! (Sidney may have taken this picture, I don't remember)

Sidney......dancing....and watching a video

Daddy and Cameron hanging out.....Sidney took this picture too

I thought this was sooooooo cute............she looked like she should be some kind of show in Vegas or something...

all three kids........trying to play with the same thing.....all at the same time...(even though we have more than a whole room full of toys!)

Sidney told Roman to make a funny face........then she took this picture

Roman likes to chase the kids around the house........usually around bed time........much to Mommy's dismay, but this day it was in the middle of the day

we were having dinner at my sister's house and the boys were watching sports......Carter is just like his Daddy.....he LOVES sports!

No comments: