So many things to tell you about.......Let's see......we'll start off with a good thing.....
This weekend my sister and I got to go away for a couple of days........some Mommy time to regroup and refresh before I spend three weeks alone with the kids in WA. We just went up to Scottsdale, as they have great rates here in the summer......it even included an allowance for food and beverages each day! So we scrapbooked (I finally got my special project completed.....just in time!), actually slept all night, got to wake up on our own, actually got to sit for an entire WARM meal......we even got a massage!.......we ran out of time to get a pedicure though..........
Which leads me to some very bad news...................we got a call just after our massage on Saturday that our Mom was in the hospital.........again........she was working out in the hot garage all day on Friday and wasn't feeling very well.........she thought it would get better after some rest, but it didn't.....so in the middle of the night she went to the hospital.........they say didn't have another heart attack (she had just a few weeks after the boys were born......the same day we lost Susan to cancer).......that she "over stressed" her heart.......she knew that she was going to need another stent at some point, but didn't follow up........well, the main artery that supplies the left side of her heart was 95% occluded! She had the stent put in......and time will tell if she will change her ways and get more active and STOP SMOKING!!!!!!
A lesser thing on the grand scale of things................but VERY important to me.......is that my computer is down again.........I'm not sure if it's dead, dead........or if it's something that can be fixed.....I thought maybe it had just overheated.......but when you turn it on the light comes on like it's on, but then.......nothing.................no screen, it doesn't sound like it's trying to boot up.......it kind of sounds like what they were explaining to me about a mother board after the last fix...............I am sooooooooooooo hoping that they can fix it................it's really not in the budget to get another computer..........and of course, I was just going to back up Quicken and all my videos this weekend. Plus, Roman accidentally erased his password for his wireless internet and doesn't remember what it is.......so we have to plug it in upstairs.......so I won't be on the computer much....... : ( (I'VE GOT TO GET IT FIXED BEFORE OUR TRIP!!!!!!!)
So, until we get things resolved I won't be able to post any pics or video : ( : (
Upon returning home..................there are mounds of laundry to do......two beds that got peed in (my nieces were here this weekend too).........and although Roman tried to clean the play room - it's usually a DISASTER after the girls get to it.......I spent over an hour last night picking up toys, dishes, and rearranging things in the playroom............today........laundry........ALL DAY! I finally got the last batch folded, but not put away yet.............sometimes I wonder if it's even worth going away................while it's good for the soul............it just makes me that much farter behind on the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment