Monday, August 16, 2010

Playing Outside and Around Grandpa's House

This year the kids seemed pretty content to hang out around Grandpa's quite a bit. We leave some toys up there like the chalk, bubbles, bucket and shovel and some indoor toys too. The kids have really gotten into playing hop scotch when we are up there. Roman (who has an associates in architecture), drew this very nice form for the kids........they were having a hard time waiting and taking turns, so I drew another one in the garage......but somehow mine didn't look quite this nice.



Sidney shows her brothers how it's done.

Cameron's turn!

Carter is very methodically planning out his toss.

This just makes me giggle every time.....I love how Carter "jumps" on the numbers......and check out his second pass to pick up his rock. It just makes my heart smile : )

The boys have found Uncle Zach's old toy guns (Mommy intentionally didn't bring these into the house, but they found them in the garage anyway........and they knew just what to do with them!)

The boys are off to chase each other while Sidney displays the proper pose for blowing bubbles.

Man, playing is such hard work!

I love that they can crash anywhere......I always have to take a picture, it's just so cute!

No naps for this child.......here she is pouring ice cream, or yogurt, or something into her cups to have a real tea party!

It's so funny, I've never seen a dog and cat get along so well.........the dog actually stops the cat and wants him to sit down so she can groom him

Carter gets an opportunity to hold the dog.......check out Sidney peering on, just waiting for him to put her down and for her to have a chance to scoop her up : )

No comments: