She got purple hearts.........unfortunately, just a couple of days after this I was changing her, taking her swim suit off and I completely forgot about her ear rings and pulled one of them out. I couldn't get it back in, but we went back to the place that pierced them and they re-did it for us. It actually turned out to be a good thing......because the first hole wasn't straight, it went down at an angle. She hasn't had any problems with them........now we need to get her another pair to switch them out! I think I know what's going to be in her stocking come Christmas time : )Monday, August 16, 2010
Look Who Got Her Ears Pierced!
Going back to our Washington trip. I don't think I've posted these. I get confused with what I've put up on Facebook and what I've put up here. I didn't see an entry listed for this though, so.....for those of you who didn't know......while we were in WA Sidney got her ears pierced! We hadn't really ever talked about when she would get them pierced.....I just didn't want to do it when she was a baby, because I wanted to it to be her choice. We were at the mall and went by a kiosk and she asked if she could have it done.......Roman and I looked at each other and went "OK." She was so brave and did so well, even having them done one at a time, since there was only one girl working.
She got purple hearts.........unfortunately, just a couple of days after this I was changing her, taking her swim suit off and I completely forgot about her ear rings and pulled one of them out. I couldn't get it back in, but we went back to the place that pierced them and they re-did it for us. It actually turned out to be a good thing......because the first hole wasn't straight, it went down at an angle. She hasn't had any problems with them........now we need to get her another pair to switch them out! I think I know what's going to be in her stocking come Christmas time : )
She got purple hearts.........unfortunately, just a couple of days after this I was changing her, taking her swim suit off and I completely forgot about her ear rings and pulled one of them out. I couldn't get it back in, but we went back to the place that pierced them and they re-did it for us. It actually turned out to be a good thing......because the first hole wasn't straight, it went down at an angle. She hasn't had any problems with them........now we need to get her another pair to switch them out! I think I know what's going to be in her stocking come Christmas time : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment