This year we've staying a little closer to home. My Dad finally has a relief worker, so he has more days off and I've been helping my Dad around the house......well, actually in the yard. They have an insane amount of flowerbeds, and even though he had it weeded about a month ago, the weeds have come back with a vengeance........weeds are just a constant battle. I know how it feels to wake up every day and see something that needs to be done, but you just don't have the time or the energy to do it.......so, I figured I would start to pay back all that my Dad has done for me over the years.
Ok, on to the title of this post.......I do have some more pictures to post (if I can keep my laptop going.) Roman and I went on a date night before he left and my laptop was on the kitchen counter......well, my Dad doesn't have WiFi, so I have to have a cable plugged in to access the Internet...........I guess one of the kids tripped on the cord and my laptop went flying. The screen only comes on if you move it way tilted back......which makes it kind of hard to see. THEN, Cameron had grabbed my camera off the counter the other day and he and Carter were taking pictures of each other.........and..........they dropped it. The lens is off kilter and it won't retract, so I can't even plug it in to download the pictures.....I just keep getting an error message. We're going to try and take my camera in to a local repair shop, but my computer will probably have to wait until I get home.......and can hopefully back up all my stuff. I should have brought my flash drives with me for my pictures and video!
On a brighter note......the sun has really come out this week, so we are going to play at a park today........one that has a splash pad. The kids will be in Heaven! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment