Awhile back we went to the zoo with the MOMS Club......but we got there a little late, with four kids and stopping to pick up Grandma....plus, I had to renew my membership too...............so, instead of stressing, trying to catch up with everyone and skipping half of the zoo we decided to just go at our own pace.
The first stop..............Stingray bay...............we stayed there quite awhile (they probably would have stayed there all day had I not encouraged them to go see the other animals.) Sidney was even luckily enough to get to feed one of them.............a girl next to her gave her a fish to give the stingray.
One of the biggest hits of the day, as always.......the DUCKS!!!! All my kids are just fascinated by them and could spend hours watching them.

Sidney says "Come back here ducky"

Oh look......how sweet.......they're sharing their applesauce.....but somehow I don't think it made it into Carter's mouth, as he's holding his spoon upright and going towards
upside down.

Squeezes for her cousin

Kendall was getting daring and walking across the log on the outside of the rail.

I think this is Carter........funny, I was thinking when I was taking these
I'll remember which one is which, but of course, now, as I look at them, I can't remember : (

Cameron says "Hi Mommy.....I won't go too far......just exploring"

"this looks like a challenge.....let's see if I'll fit underneath here"

"oh.....fancy meeting you here"
No comments:
Post a Comment