I just had to laugh at this........even though he was being kind of naughty..............I was doing dishes and Carter wanted a cookie, but I had said no.........I usually keep the cookies in an upper shelf, but this is my "over flow cupboard", where I put the stuff I stock up on when it's on sale, or so that we never hopefully run out of things.......well, as you can guess, I had put some extra cookies down here and he's trying to be sneaky and get at them......

He's like "I'm just looking Mom, don't mind me"

A little bit farther in the cupboard now........"she won't notice, right?"
ok........really making a commitment here

"Success!........or maybe not......as this is when Mommy pulled him out of there.......foiled again......but don't think that means he's going to stop trying.................just this past weekend we had some mint girl scout cookies in the fridge and Cameron pulled a chair over and got into them 3 times! My kids go
koo-
koo for cookies! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment