Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! We woke up to a couple of hot air balloons floating over our house..........Sidney had gone out in the back yard and I kept hearing this
intermittent kind of blowing "
SSSSHHHHHH" sound and all of a sudden Sidney say "Mommy, come out here right away!!! Balloons!!!" I grabbed my camera and ran out.

we kept hearing another one............and finally found it out front......the blue one on the right of the picture was really close to our house when it flew over........SO COOL! Sidney REALLY wants to ride in one!

Sidney out front, enjoying the early morning sunshine......in Mommy's heels.......she doesn't seem to care that it's only around 46 degrees out! It's supposed to get up to the mid 70's most of the week : ))))))))))) Yeah, this is the weather we live for!

I thought I would put in a pic of each of the kids.......this is from family movie night awhile back......I just thought it was TOO CUTE!!! (Cameron is on the left, with his hands clasped)
No comments:
Post a Comment