Sunday, February 14, 2010

Updates on the Sickies

For those of you not on Facebook, we've been sick........it started with Sidney, almost three weeks ago. Then the boys got sick..............last Friday I had to take Carter to urgent care, as he started saying "my owie" and holding his ear around 5pm.....UC was packed! 2 1/2 hours later......yup, ear infection....after a week of a cold and lots of junk = mucous, I wasn't surprised........Then this past Friday I took Cameron into the pediatrician as he started waking up with goopy green eyes too................he had a sinus AND ear infection.....glad I listened to my gut and took him in! Czeslawa has been really sick too for over a week with an upper respiratory infection........she had gone in to UC too and has been trying to rest.......but with three active kiddos in the house it's been kind of a challenge. I was surprised at how long I had gone without getting it........but of course, once I started thinking I had made it through this round of illness unscathed.......that night I started feeling it settling into my chest...........so far it hasn't been too bad, but I'm still fighting it.......Roman is fighting it too..................hopefully with this beautiful weather we are supposed to have all week we can get out into the fresh air and fight this most recent bug once and for all!

No comments: