Thursday, July 30, 2009

Seattle with our Friends

We went down to Seattle on Monday to see some of our friends.......who are actually from Phoenix! Summer and her family moved back up here a couple of years ago, and Patty and her family are in Oregon for a few months, so they drove up so we all could see each other. We had such a nice time and the kids loved seeing and playing with each other!


the girls......we almost forgot to get picks of the kids and us together......most were of them on the "Ride the Duck" tour we took. I had a hard time taking pics during the tour as I had both boys on my lap.........and the battery was dying.........Patty and Luigi took a bunch.......can't wait to see those!!

the kids were all pretty tired by then and didn't want to smile for the camera.....they all got these lovely "quakers" during the tour and were quacking all over the city

Lake Union

The Space Needle from Lake Union........the tour bus we were on was some type of military craft that can go in the water too.



The kids running around at Seattle Center, at the base of the Space Needle

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Looks like a great time! I have been checking to see if you posted about your trip. I am envious of all of you :) We did the Duck Tour in Boston a few years ago and it was a blast. Hope you are having as much fun as it looks. Miss you guys...