I called Radio Shack again today as it's getting down to crunch time of when we leave for our trip and I hadn't heard anything in over two weeks and have never been able to check the status on-line with the codes they gave me and...............she said it just came in today! She had tried to call me earlier, but apparently had my number wrong.............and after a very unproductive over 1/2 hour on the phone with Best Buy yesterday, I got a call today from the manager of the Geek Squad and am going to get 1/2 of my money back for the botched back-up they did, and they are going to do the back up over again, and the manager said he would do mine tonight himself if he had to! (I had expressed concern over how long it took last time and my impending trip.....) My hard drive is still in tact and I got my computer back! While a new computer may be nice, I prefer to just have mine.................to be able to turn it on and just use it.......to not have to set EVERYTHING up again! And to have all my video and pics of my kids!!!!!!! I'm so happy I could cry!
Plus, today I actually found some new tennis shoes for the boys (they have out grown their stride rites and will need them for WA) and some pants and long sleeve shirts too! So, now we should be fully prepared! Although, I just looked and it's supposed to be absolutely GORGEOUS there next week!!!! Sunny and Mid-to- upper 70's...................PERFECT!!!!!! Can't wait to see my Dad and my bros!
No comments:
Post a Comment