Friday, July 24, 2009

Boulevard Park

I talked to my Dad and ordered the kids some plasma cars for while we were up here in WA, as an early Christmas present (free shipping here, but I will send them back to AZ for us to use too!)....................they've gotten a lot of use out of them............and we haven't even been here a week. We took the kids to a park/walk-way down on the bay and they loved it! There are railroad tracks down there too...............we heard a train, but didn't see one while down there.
I took these with my cell phone, so sorry they aren't that great of quality.....

They have a nice paved sidewalk there.....and a long bridge & trail................tons of people run/bike/blade down there.....and it's right on the bay.......so beautiful!


Roman has a sweater on here, but I've hardly had my jacket on at all...during the day. Just the past couple of mornings have been cool, otherwise it's been GORGEOUS out! And it's supposed to be heating up.

a view of the coastline

the boys checking out the water


they found the playground........

but didn't want to get off of their trikes!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time! It is awesome that you are getting some nice family time in for the 5 of you too! Can't wait to hear about your adventure in Seattle. Say hi to the girls for me :)