Sorry for the lack of posts lately, we have been CRAZY busy..........sometimes I think I signed the kids up for too much! We have something nearly every morning..........and a lot of afternoons or evenings......you'd think with us being gone so much that the house would stay relatively clean.......I only wish! I just can't keep up with the kids and the house. They mess it up faster than I can pick it up!
And yesterday just reinforced that I am not such a great cook...........My brother and his family are in town, so we all were here last night for dinner............I made a meal I make for others often......it's good, but takes a LLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time to make! Even with the boys sleeping part of the time and with Sidney gone part of the time there still seemed to be something to tend to almost the whole time I was trying to cook. And since there would be so many people I was doubling the recipe, so finding bowls and pans large enough proved to be a challenge. I kept having to walk away from the kitchen to stop Sidney from playing in the water, or pulling on the dog, or change diapers and feed or hold fussy babies.....(I know the boys aren't really babies anymore, but they still seem like it I guess, at least much more like babies at this age than Sidney did...............and if I call them something else besides babies, then Sidney will tell me "No, you mean the babies Mommy?!" Plus, I now have a cold that all three kids had.......so I am even more tired than usual at the end of the day. I was trying to work on editing some of the pics that I've taken while my bro was here and look at some of the video yesterday morning when my computer just froze up..............I couldn't even get it to work at all! Luckily, someone is looking at it today! I'm on Roman's computer, but all my pics and video are on MY computer.........ok, we've got to get ready for our busy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment