Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter

Well, I'm going to try and do some recent stuff, then eventually get caught up.......hopefully. Of course, I picked one that has A LOT of pictures and video (and the kids have not been cooperating in the time department...)

Sidney loves putting these window clings on the sliding door...........we have some for a few of the holidays................of course, then the kids think it's great fun to take them off too (before the holiday has even arrived!)

the best part of the Easter baskets for the boys................the cars (which were actually from a birthday party the day before that they didn't go to because they were napping), Carter even loves to look at pictures of cars...........especially from the newspaper, for some reason......shopping for his first real car already.....

Jenn and family came over and colored eggs before we all headed over to my Mom's house for an Easter Egg Hunt and dinner.

the girls actually did really well..............they found some eggs......and helped the boys find some too.

the boys are still a little young..............they were more interested in Uncle James' old cars than the eggs. (And of course getting their nice white outfits dirty!)


we brought Daisy over and she had a great time running around with Kiflo


gotta get a family picture in there too


Roman's birthday was the next day, so I made a strawberry cake/boston cream cheesecake combination thing............it was the first time I'd made anything like that....and it actually turned out pretty good, if I must say so myself. Of course, the kids love anything sweet....or with berries!

It was sooooo cute.........Carter was playing with Papa and a little toy airplane.............I just love his little giggle!


It's so nice when the kids actually play together without any fighting!

Carter is definitely our little ball player......Cameron joins in too..........I just love watching them run.....it's so cute!!

No comments: