Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Pleasant Surprise

I have my computer back!....I actually got it back a couple of days ago..........I stayed up until 1AM the first night trying to go through my 100+ e-mails (and that was just the old stuff, plus the new stuff I needed to keep, to save, or print out, or do something with) and was getting the checkbook/Quicken updated ......and filing paperwork (I hardly ever have time to do that, so it REALLY piles up in-between)...................I WANTED to work on my pictures, but just got to doing that today.........man, am I far behind on the blog now! (and printing pictures........and WAYYYYYY behind on scrapbooking - I've got to get the boys first year albums done!....but I've been working on another project lately.....it's a surprise, so I can't tell what it is : )
The kids haven't really been allowing much time to work on things either...........we are busy, busy, busy.............sometimes I think too busy...........and Cameron woke up at 5:30am this morning.........I tried to have him lay on my chest and rock him in the glider.....like I do every night......hoping that he would go back to sleep, but nope, he was up! He opened his door and headed straight for the stairs and was saying "Mon Mommy!" Then Sidney has woken up before 6 AM the two previous days, so I am REALLY dragging here.......I was going to try to get a couple of things posted tonight, but I just can't do it.(It's been so long since I've posted pics I had to go back through the old posts and see what the last one was..)...I've got to hit the hay. I'll see if I can get some done over the weekend.

No comments: