Thursday, April 16, 2009
A Real Bummer
Well.......I just heard today that I will not get my computer back until at the very earliest the end of April.......I took it in because it had locked up and one of Roman's friends looked at it and found a known error from the manufacturer...........well, apparently, there is also another known issue that once they get past the BIOS error, the mother board crashes (or whatever mother boards do?)....so they had to order a new mother board.........I just heard today that won't even arrive to them until the 27th................then who knows how long it will take to actually get to my computer........and we are praying that that will fix the problem........no out of pocket $$$$ and no damage to the hard drive. Luckily, I had recently backed up all my pictures of the kids, but I haven't backed up any of the video of them........................not to mention countless other things I have saved on there..................what would we do without our technology? I am going through picture/blogging withdrawals! The kids keep doing cute things, or I'll think of something to write about, but I don't have any way of posting any pics or video...............Roman doesn't have the program for the pictures and I have been forbade from downloading ANYTHING onto his computer. By the time I get my computer back I will be soooooo far behind..........I'll have to go out one weekend day (so no interruptions) and try and get caught up. Those that know me, know I like to edit ALL of my pictures.........lighten it up if it's dark, crop things out, eliminate red eye.........clone something out of the picture if I can.............Jenn and I will have to take a Mommy's weekend away before we take the kids up to WA this summer............it's been FAR too long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment