Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dog Sitting

Some friends of ours went out of town, so we are watching their dog...................I thought it would be good practice for next week, when we get to bring Daisy home............Well, it's a good thing that Daisy won't stay small for very long........................Sidney just LOVES dogs.........she wants to pet each and everyone we see, no matter where we are. This dog is small enough that Sidney can carry her everywhere...........................not that the dog likes it, mind you. She has taken to snapping at her when she's had enough, but that doesn't deter Sidney, she just keeps at it........then she will hide by me, but I'm usually on the move, so she will go in her carrier.....that doesn't stop Sidney either....................she just picks up the carrier and takes the dog where ever she wants to play next. I can not even tell you how many times I've told her to put the dog down and to support her bum when she's holding her.......................Sidney thinks the dog likes to stand on her hind legs and walk or dance, or do whatever it is that Sidney wants her to do.

here they are playing house with the dog

at least the girls look like they're having fun.......

Sidney feels she must carry this dog everywhere


Cinnamon is trying to plan her escape here


Sidney's going to take her in the little tent here and hope that the dog doesn't figure out how to get out of it.

No comments: