
this is what I saw almost the whole time.........the boys patting on my stomach, wanting to be held
I finally went and bought them a balloon to distract them...........as Carter was walking around with the birthday girl's bouquet
Sidney is like "I'm only here for a moment Mom......."
I tried to get a picture of all three of them, but they weren't cooperating.
Here's Marianna, the birthday girl blowing out her candles
Sidney and Ashlynn are checking out their goodie bags
Ashlynn says "take my picture!"
Here I'm trying to peddle the thing to keep her up in the air with one hand and take her picture with the other hand. Her brothers were completely losing it, but Sidney did not want to leave. She had a meltdown too and cried in the car all the way home. The boys fell asleep in the car for 15-20, but didn't transfer when we got home..........uh oh, let's hope that the non-transfer thing is not starting, or we will rarely be going anywhere. It was a looooooooog day for Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment