Monday, November 17, 2008

Another Visit with Daisy

We don't usually go see Daisy on Sundays, as we have family dinners, but V asked that all the families try to make it because the news was doing a follow-up, happy ending for all of the abandoned puppies. All but one has been adopted...........................Mommy REALLY wants to take the last puppy too, but Daddy keeps saying NO! His name is Max and he's a total lover. I think Daisy would love to have one of her brothers live with her and the kids would LOVE IT!!!!! They took a group picture of all the families and puppies and then family photos with each family and their puppy/puppies. Hopefully V will e-mail those to us soon (and the ones of Daisy in the little puppy coat!) Sidney, Roman and Daisy were on the news last night at the very end of the segment. I tried to tape it, but out VCR upstairs plays everything back with a rolling picture. We need to try it in another VCR...............and I think my friend taped it too, so maybe I can get it from her onto the computer and post it. I tried to look on the news channels site, but couldn't find it.

when we first got there the boys couldn't really care less about the puppies............they found a ball to play with.
Sidney looks at me to see if I'm watching her because she wants to pick one of the oranges off the trees......she followed Daisy out there...........she was always off in a different direction, playing with all the other puppies.

Roman got her to sit still for a moment though, so Sidney could pet her......Carter is off to play with the ball again

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That is great that all but one puppy is adopted. Glad to see the kids excited to get her. Still think you are crazy though....