Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Twins Club Fall Family Event

The fall family event for the twins club was at Marley Farms this year.....we got there REALLY late, since the boys had a t-ball game & I needed to stop and pick up what we were bringing (since the boys also had pictures & it was still hot out & we were at the ball fields for 2 hours) and I didn't know where a grocery store was out there. It's a great farm, you get to pet the animals & feed them.....the kids were disappointed though because the bounce house was already down & Sidney was so sad she didn't get to go on a pony ride : (


The HUGE camel was right at the entrance to where you could feed the animals....the kids were kind of scared, but fascinated by him.



I think they felt a little more assured with an adult right there with them.


The kids loved feeding all the animals. If the food supply they gave us was endless I think they would have stayed there all day!



The kids were really liking the zebra too & he was definitely liking being fed!



Sidney was a bit nervous with the sheep that were walking around......this one laying down though seemed pretty docile : )



I got a kick out of this kiddie playground for the goats.....them seemed to like it too.



Did you ever wonder how a goat scratches it's back? This is how! If only we could reach those hard to reach spots ourselves.


Cameron goes in for a closer look......again, since the goat was lying down, it's much less threatening.

No comments: