Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Boys Started T-Ball


The boys had been asking and asking and I finally signed them up this fall for t-ball. They like it, but sometimes they don't want to keep going for the whole time. They even had practices, so twice a week.




Carter says "Do I stay here, or keep going?"





I just LOVE this picture of them! (Carter is on the Left, Cameron is on the Right)





Carter, the next time around. They all the kids hit each inning and get on base. I really like their theories on learning the skills, but also letting everyone play and not focusing on who wins.



Cameron's turn to run the bases




Carter's turn at bat.


After each game the coach praises them for what they did good & says what they will work on the next week, and then they get to have a little snack : )

No comments: