Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sidney's First Time Roller Skating

They have a few roller skating nights with the school each year and we haven't gone to them before because with two parents & three kids it just wouldn't work out and the boys are still too young I think. This last time it worked out. I had my niece for a sleep over and was talking to a friend of mine & she offered to take the boys (since they LOVE playing with her son), and I took her daughter, (who Sidney LOVES playing with too) to the roller rink too. The girls had a great time. We were able to get a support bar for Sidney, but it was really too short for her & I was right there with her the whole time. I look forward to going more & her getting more confidence in her skating. I have lots of great memories from growing up of roller skating every Friday night for years : )

 Sidney sits this one out and watches during one of the special skates.

The girls all together.

No comments: