There were a lot of people there that day......a lot of people in the water swimming, diving and kayaking.
I just love to watch the waves crash up along the shore and spray the water up.
There were lots of these little tide pools with neat sea life in them......the kids were just fascinated by them!
Here they are looking for a fish, or a crab , or anything exciting. (Carter is in the green, Cameron is in the red.)
Ah-Ha! Jackpot! "Hello Mr. Crab : )"
Some of the waves would come spilling over from this side......the kids, especially Sidney, all wanted to go check them out. I did too.......so I would take them out there and depending how much the water was coming in, I was only taking one at a time.
Daddy wanted no part of getting wet and taking the kids out to the moving pools, but I was loving it! I could really see in Sidney the adventurous side, like me.......I'm always like "Yeah, let's go check it out!...... We're fine...... Isn't it amazing?!"The kids were having so much fun chasing the seagulls.......sometimes they were even doing it with their swords and shield from Legoland.

No comments:
Post a Comment