Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Electronics Update

Well, after 5 or 6 trips to Best Buy I have both of my computers back (roman still hasn't take his in to get it fixed - he has a virus on his.) My hard drive on the new computer was unsalvagable, they couldn't get anything off of it. So I brought in my new remote hard drive (as the old one.....the one I hadn't used in about 2 years crashed also), but it didn't have much info on it. LUCKILY my old computer is still running and they could take most of the info off of that......BUT there are some things that are just lost.....my resume that I was working on, all of the pictures uploaded since about July. I have some of them still on my camera, but some were sent to me, or I got them off of Facebook or something......some I probably won't even know I am missing. Bummer! I hate losing any pictures.....but life is so crazy right now I don't have any time to work on them, let alone re-do stuff like 3 times. Sigh......................................I really want to have time to work on them, but I just don't. Somehow I've got to figure out a way to do it all.....I'm not sure why things have gotten so out of control......probably a lot has to do with trying to set up new computers again and again and again! I also got a new phone.......a smart phone!.....but I think it's a lot smarter than me, LOL, cuz I can barely figure out how to call people, and it's hit or miss on being able to figure out how to check my voicemail......and I don't know how to retrieve my texts : ( Plus, I downloaded a bunch of games for the kids, which they are VERY eager to play, even though they don't know I did that.....they just see me playing with a new toy, but they filled up the memory, so I am trying to figure out how to delete some of them.....which is proving to be difficult. I need my own personal IT professional to follow me around.............I think I would get A LOT more done : )
Not else much new........Roman hurt his finger two weeks ago playing baseball and it's still swollen.......I need to find what I did with the papers from urgent care, so he can go see the specialist. The boys seem to be fighting constantly these days......and the messes are growing with them. I have tried everything........I've even throw away a few things and made sure they were watching while I did it.......it didn't even phase them. Yet they are constantly asking for more toys.......they have a MAJOR obsession with monster trucks right now!
I am so far behind.......and going between two different computers......I like to keep my in box in my e-mail below 20................and now it's over 200! And that's counting the junk I've already deleted that I know I don't want.
Ok, I'll keep it short, I've got SO much to do. I will get back to this when I can : ) It's always something I WANT to do.

No comments: