Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lack of Posts

Sorry for the lack of posts lately..............it's not because I haven't thought about it......we've just been......well, busy....for lack of a better excuse.
I have been working on editing my pictures, to get them ready to go....(those that know me well, know I'm a little bit addicted to using my computer program to edit my pics.....changing the lighting if it's too bright or too dark, cropping, eliminating red eye, etc.) I had just uploaded another 200+ pictures......and I STILL need to go through the like 150+ pics from the kids birthday party! For those of you on Facebook, I have thrown some pics up there......but when I do the blog I have to be more selective.....and I like to think more about what I write about the pics.....and go through the video too (which I haven't uploaded in quite awhile either.)
Plus, going along with being busy.....I just can't keep up with everything.......the dishes and the laundry are more than full time jobs in themselves! You would think with us being on the go so much that the house would stay a bit neater (if that's a word?)......but it doesn't......that's just less time I have to pick it up..........and it seems so late by the time we actually get the kids in bed with the lights out that I am so exhausted I've just been going to bed (or more like falling asleep with them)........and they've been up quite a bit lately. Sidney was doing really well for a couple of weeks there, staying in her room all night, but we're back to her getting up almost every night again......and now the boys are wanting us to lay down with them more. Today Sidney got up at 5:30am! She's supposed to stay in her room until the first number on her clock is a 7, but rather than fight with her I just tried to pull her into bed with me, as Roman was already gone at work, but she was petting the cat and chatting....not letting Mommy get any rest either.
I only have one more post for our trip to Chicago I think, but I have 450 pictures (that's after weeding out the bad ones) in folder to be blogged! I have started the ones from Easter, to try and be more up to date, and hate to leave anything out, but I'll have to really be choosy to get caught up (and look at the video too).......but, it's late again......and since we gave the dentist Cameron's paci today I'm betting he's not going to sleep all night.........he's asked for it too many times for me to count and fussed a little at bed time, but ended up falling asleep with a cool, wet washcloth instead. (It helped that he ran around at Grandma's all afternoon and that it was late,yet again). I'll keep plugging away : )

YEAH! My big boy, Cameron!! (Now......to get Carter to stop sucking those fingers!)

No comments: