We celebrated Easter at my Mom's again this year........the kids had so much fun.......and got spoiled by Grandma and Papa : )

Almost as soon as we got there Grandma started handing out toys and goodies.

Then it was time for the egg hunt.......Uncle Jason is getting all the kids pumped up for it.
let the fun begin!

Roman is helping the boys find their eggs.

Carter found one! (with a little help from Mommy)
Cameron is like Carter at the church egg hunt......he's only found a few, but he's more interested in what's INSIDE the eggs.....CANDY!!
We actually got them all to sit still for a second : )
Of course we have to get a family pic in, I can't believe how big they are all getting.

Grandma gave the kids little dart gun things......they shoot with rubber bands. My kids don't have anything that even resembles a gun, yet they knew just how to use them.

pa-
que (it's hard to write out the sound I have in my head.....but you get the idea.)

the boys were having SO much fun running around.

Sidney says "
Ok,
ok.....I'll smile......now can I go play?!"

Sidney took this picture of my Mom and me......she loves taking pictures almost as much as I do.
Chasing Papa
No comments:
Post a Comment