Ok, so I'm a little late on these........Sidney has been in school for almost 2 months now. The end of the first quarter is in just a couple of weeks.

I can't get over how much older she seems this year. In kindergarten she still seemed so little, but this year she knows the ropes and is so much more confident about things.

We went together with some friends for the first day, since her friend was a little nervous about her first day of kindergarten. Sidney was her support : )

The boys started at a different school this year. I really love the program at the church, but it's about 20 min. away & a co-op, so you have to work in the class & I really needed somewhere where they stay when I go back to work, probably in January. They started at the beginning of August. They were a little nervous and excited to start at their new school. (Cameron)

They have a couple of friends that they already knew at the new school though & it's super close to our house. They miss their old school sometimes, but they are always happy when I pick them up.

Carter says, "OK Mom, enough with the pictures! Here, take a picture of what's really important......my Monster Truck!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment