This one, or one similar was our Christmas card this year. (Carter is on the left of the picture, Cameron is on the right)
Cameron did SO well this year......I guess they are taking turns now in not wanting their picture taken, since last year Carter cooperated and Cameron didn't.
Carter was hiding behind the chair, but we got one.....I love his smile here.....it just makes me smile.
My two boys......they seem to have a love/hate relationship, but it's so neat to see them when they are the best of friends. I hope that lasts all their lives!
I just couldn't decide between the two......I think in all the pics Carter is on the left.
Such a great big sister......she LOVES being the little Mommy too (and telling her brothers what to do : )
There was a better one of Sidney and me, but she wanted Daisy in the picture. It was hard to get Daisy to sit still and actually look at the camera.
My beautiful girl!
Sidney is definitely a Daddy's girl : )
Kisses from Daddy
All my handsome boys
Roman with all three kids......it's my goal each year to get all kinds of match ups with the kids together and separate. I think we actually managed that this year : )
See, Carter is over having his picture taken.....he wants to go play.....I think we bribed them with a cookie to get a little more time out of him : )
I thought that this would be a little more relaxed and comfortable for the kids....and Daisy loves to jump up here too.....especially when the cat comes out and is laying on the bed! LOL
Carter and me getting some one-on-one time
Cameron is now my little cuddler : )
Mommy and the boys....they were taking their socks off and squirming, so I was just like "casual and moving around is fine......it's them at this stage"
Roman and I cozying up by the fire....we really did turn it on. People thought we were crazy getting a fireplace in AZ, but we use it ALL the time in the winter : )Thanks again Deb for taking such great pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment