Sunday, January 2, 2011

Crazy, Crazy

Boy, to say things have been crazy around here lately is an understatement! We have survived one month, (out of 13) with Roman gone. He was home a couple of weekends though, and the week between Christmas and New Years. So, while he was here I was working like a maniac trying to get some stuff done around the house......I felt guilty for not spending more time together, but I just can't keep up these days and being a single parent most of the time means even less time to get anything done! I was hoping to get caught up enough to enjoy the last couple of days home with the kids on winter break. I still have yet to even start work on my immense mending pile......it's always low on the priority list. Today I have been trying to get all my calendars caught up, so I know what I'm doing. I have felt so out of it these past few weeks. Yes, I have 3 calendars.......the one in my purse, the weekly, more detailed one on the fridge and I try to put everything in my phone too so I get reminders & hopefully won't forget anything. So I pulled out Sidney's school schedule, the boys school schedule & the MOMS club calendar for the next month, plus figure in my scrapbooking events, bunco and the kids gym/swim classes and when Roman will be back. I try to put events everywhere as soon as I know about them, otherwise Now that Christmas is over we are planning the kids birthday parties (I know, not very good timing planning on our part with ALL Three kids b'days right after Christmas.....we weren't thinking of when they would be born.....just trying to have a child. Plus, the boys were 5 1/2 weeks early : )
I was also trying to upload my photos to print, but there are about 1600 of them from the last year and I've tried already 3 or 4 times, with many errors......and that's just half of them : (
Anyway, I hope to get some Christmas and family pics up soon.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I hope 2011 brings you happiness, health cherished times

No comments: