Well, actually not much is new. We've just been incredibly busy.........trying to work on my very, Very, VERY lengthy to do list while Roman's Mom is here visiting and I can get away here and there and actually accomplish something........LOTS of appts.......the vet, for the car (ouch - that one hurt the pocket book!), the kids, for me, (I still need to find a new eye Dr. that takes our insurance), with a couple of schools (still trying to finalize where Sidney will be going to Kindergarten next year), trying to catch up on the never ending paperwork/computer tasks and laundry (even managed to get all the ironing done : ) - now I need to work on the mending that has built up again) and most recently, the kids birthday party, which is tomorrow. I'm hoping it will slow down a bit after that. We have a trip planned with the church to the zoo on Sunday too and family dinner is at our house this week and I'm making my infamous (at least in my own mind) meal.......lasagna and "that good salad". It usually takes me about 3 hours with all the cutting and prep needed, but it's always worth it! And it will be nice to celebrate the kids' b'days with my Mom and Sister, as they both have to work tomorrow during the party.
I am hoping after the party to catch up on the mending and organizing/dating all my pics (which I have around another 500 or so here to order)........I have an all day scrapbooking event coming up in a couple of weeks and need all my pics in order, as I have finished the boys' 1st year albums FINALLY!! (except for their calendar pages) and I'm actually going to work on the family album for this event, so I need to make sure I have all those photos in order.......I have been organizing all my supplies too, as I rarely have time to do that and I've ordered a few things recently and haven't put them away yet. Now that I'm not just working on the boys' albums I need to make sure I have ALL my paper and supplies!
I really hope to have time to post pics and get caught up. I think about it a lot, but the kids have been up a lot at night lately and even got up twice this week around 4:30-4:45am. That's a big OUCH for Mommy, who doesn't usually go to sleep until after 11 pm!!!!!!
Next, is getting Roman to work on his "Honey do" list : )
No comments:
Post a Comment