Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Special Night

Roman went golfing today with the Men's Club and I took the kids to the park to meet up with some friends.............he had talked about giving me some time in the afternoon to get some stuff done and he would take the kids to go play with their cousins...........well, when I got home plans had changed.............I got to go over to my sister's house for a break......for some peace and quiet.....and to get things done........(gee, where to start??????????? Do the things I NEED to do - the never ending list - or the things I WANT to do - like work on my pictures?)....... while my bro-in-law brought his girls over to our house.......AND they are having a sleep over at our house.....so I get to have a sleep over at my Sister's, (hopefully getting a much needed, long-time in coming good night's sleep!) The past two weeks have been really, REALLY hard.......up like 4 or 5 times a night with the kids...........I could feel the bags growing under my eyes and the wrinkles forming.............I can only imagine the sight I must have been lately......no make-up, bags under my eyes, needing my hair dyed.................oh, I felt just AWFUL! Definitely needing some "me" time.
So, you ask.............what won out??????..........my pictures of course! I'm going to an all day event next weekend, so I really should be sorting and dating the box I have (so I can get to work on the box of 800 pics I just ordered, that are on their way, when they arrive)....but, I wanted to get caught up on the blog.......my sis is actually at work right now.......so it's eerily quiet right now......then, when she comes home....a movie!....maybe a quick nap for me too, after a couple of posts of course : )

No comments: