As soon as I walked into the play room I could smell the lip gloss.....of course, Sidney was hiding it, as she knew that I would take it away (because she just keeps putting it on and it gets everywhere........she doesn't know when to stop.) I thought it was too cute......look AROUND Sidney and Kendall's lips! Of course they must have the dress up and the play jewelry to go with it............although, lately Sidney has been getting into my jewelry....not so good, because she doesn't take care of it and just drops it where ever when she is done.......things get lost.......or broken. Lately she's been asking about the green eye shadow again quite a lot.........and she has figured out how to get my makeup case opened...........always keeping me on my toes!!! Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Getting Beautified
Sidney LOVES to get into things.............and loves to draw, put make up on........any type of coloring of herself really.
As soon as I walked into the play room I could smell the lip gloss.....of course, Sidney was hiding it, as she knew that I would take it away (because she just keeps putting it on and it gets everywhere........she doesn't know when to stop.) I thought it was too cute......look AROUND Sidney and Kendall's lips! Of course they must have the dress up and the play jewelry to go with it............although, lately Sidney has been getting into my jewelry....not so good, because she doesn't take care of it and just drops it where ever when she is done.......things get lost.......or broken. Lately she's been asking about the green eye shadow again quite a lot.........and she has figured out how to get my makeup case opened...........always keeping me on my toes!!!
As soon as I walked into the play room I could smell the lip gloss.....of course, Sidney was hiding it, as she knew that I would take it away (because she just keeps putting it on and it gets everywhere........she doesn't know when to stop.) I thought it was too cute......look AROUND Sidney and Kendall's lips! Of course they must have the dress up and the play jewelry to go with it............although, lately Sidney has been getting into my jewelry....not so good, because she doesn't take care of it and just drops it where ever when she is done.......things get lost.......or broken. Lately she's been asking about the green eye shadow again quite a lot.........and she has figured out how to get my makeup case opened...........always keeping me on my toes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment