Monday, March 16, 2009

The Boys New Room

Roman had painted the boys room a couple of weeks ago, but this past weekend we put up the wall paper border........we still want to get a couple of pictures of something for their wall, but it's coming along....................and I must give Roman credit.......when he first told me about the border I was skeptical..........what I had pictured in my mind was much more juvenile.........I must admit, this is pretty cute.......................and should last them awhile.

It's too cute................they try to pick up the ball off the border (I remember when Sidney would try to do that with objects in her books)

this is Cameron's crib and side of the room

we're still working on bringing some more of the boys toys upstairs to fill this cubbie.....and since the playroom is over stuffed with toys!

I want to move this and actually get this up on the wall....................Auntie gave this neat sign to the boys

Here's Carter's crib and side of the room........Every morning when he waks up he says "BALL".....I got them Cars blankets for their "Big Boy Beds", but Roman wanted to give them to them for their new room.

No comments: