Thursday, September 13, 2012

Update

I know it's been a LONG time since I've done a post. We've been busy, to say the least. Roman was working out of state for 13 months and only home every 3rd weekend, my Mom was diagnosed with lung cancer in November of last year and successfully completed treatment (after 5 hospitalizations for pneumonia), but is still having residual side effects, especially with nausea, and he has lost a considerable amount of weight, the kids and I spent our annual summer break in WA, my sister and her family moved out of state and all three kids are in school this year! Whew.......you would think that would leave me extra time to try and catch up, but now Roman is working out of state again, and with three kids in school, it's three times the paperwork, homework takes 3 times as long and the mounds of dishes and laundry aren't going anywhere!
I think I was having problems the last time I attempted a post, so I gave up, and again I was having problems with it not letting me upload any photos. I'll try to look at it again soon. I have let go of trying to catch up, but I will try to cover the last year briefly with my favorites.

No comments: