For the Mother of Multiples Club Holiday party this year we went to a park. The kids LOVE this park......it's a little ways away, but it has trains and an old west playground and another large playground and lots of grass to run around on. I have a bunch of pictures of when we were here last spring. The kids could spend all day here. We almost didn't go as it was getting kind of late and the kids were really not behaving that day......but I figured it's a special event and it would be nice to go. I didn't realize how decorated it would be. It was so neat! And there were lots of people there.

Just walking up from the parking lot you can all kinds of lights. This train was all decked out.

They had some characters there to interact with the kids and they were dancing around to the music too.

When you go on the train ride you really get to see all the lights. I had no idea they had so many back in this other area of the park. They had these huge inflatables....

And cut-outs.......and of course TONS of lights! (sorry these are all blurry, the train was going slow, but we were moving.)


I really liked this one at the end of the ride.......I really wish that these turned out more clear, but you get the idea.

Gotta a picture in with the kids. (Roman was already working up in WA)

They have a carousel there too. Cameron and Sidney rode the horses.....

for some reason Carter didn't want to, so I sat with him on the bench.

They waited patiently for a turn in these cute cut-outs too.

The boys were constantly moving, so it was hard to get a clear picture of them, but they were having fun, that's the important part : )
No comments:
Post a Comment