Wednesday, June 23, 2010

OMG We're Busy!

So much to do.........so little time. We're getting ready for our visit to go see my Dad, we've had quite a few activities and now we are working on moving, so I'm trying to get the house looking presentable (which is nearly an impossible task with three very active kids = aka: my "walking disaster areas", and a dog. I am hoping to work on and catch up while we are in WA.....I'll probably go back & forth to update our activities there and my back log of pics : ) It seems like this year we won't get to see as many of our friends, at least not as often, as one will be out of town until our last week and another is now working full time during the week. BUT it seems like we will get to see more of my Mom's side of the family this year. YEAH! AND my Dad now actually has a relief pharmacist, so he will have some days off : )
Exciting........and very  overwhelming..............Just breathe Julie!

No comments: